 Administrative / Database / 368
  Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?

I just checked (URL) and it does not include MSRP. In fact, I checked all of the ASCII lists and they are all dated 8 July and none of them contain MSRP data. Any idea why I can't see what you see? Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) Lehman wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone have any good Windows software for collection inventorying?

(...) Oops, too much coffee for me today. I thought you were saying that they -were- there and that you were asking whether they'd been added recently. All I did above was checked the dates on the files and looked at the most recent change. Shouldda (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)