 Administrative / Database / 3407
3406  |  3408
Subject:
Add book to database?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:26:11 GMT

DK published a couple "books" last year that were essentially overpriced Lego
sets inside a cover.  I received the Castle one as a gift (there was a Pirates
set also) and I'm curious how to add these to the database.  It has 140 bricks
and 2 figures so it seems worth tracking but it only has an ISBN, no Lego set
number, and I'm not sure if it was ever sold by Lego directly.  Inside the cover
was a cardboard area holding the bricks and several pages of instructions.  The
instructions were done much like an idea book with directions for 13 different
models.

Here's the information I have:

Number: ?
Name: ?
Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Castle / {Skeleton Army}
Year: 2009
Pieces: 140
Figures: 2
MSRP: $24.99 (USD)