 Administrative / Database / 3392
  +AHs- and +AH0- on Castle sets?

Is there a reason that recent castle sets seem to have some kind of ASCII tag in the theme like those below? LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > +AHs-Skeleton Army+AH0- I noticed that in the most recent guide report 7036 was actually changed from "LEGO / (...) (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.admin.database, FTX)

  Re: +AHs- and +AH0- on Castle sets?

(...) It is the policy of LUGNET database administration that any theme-tree entry added by a LUGNET database admin that doesn't PHYSICALLY appear on the box or in marketing materials be enclosed in curly braces to show that it's unofficial. In this (...) (14 years ago, 4-Jul-10, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: +AHs- and +AH0- on Castle sets?

(...) That makes sense, except I don't see braces. I get tags in both the set reference and in posts. When I do a set look-up on 7036 I see this for the category: LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > +AHs-Dwarves and Trolls+AH0- So maybe I'm really asking why I (...) (14 years ago, 4-Jul-10, to lugnet.admin.database, FTX)

  Re: +AHs- and +AH0- on Castle sets?

(...) You're not the only one, and it happens to me too, seemingly randomly. I've fixed entries more than once, had them repair, and then seen the AH business return. It might have to do with a script that was added to the site since we started our (...) (14 years ago, 5-Jul-10, to lugnet.admin.database, FTX)