 Administrative / Database / 296
Re: Older Set info to add
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 00:42:35 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Thanks again for the new info, Jeff!

(a couple questions below, BTW)

[...]
(NEW) 1170, Replacement Train Battery Tender, Accessories/Trains, ? (year),
2 pcs, 0 figs, $10.00
[...]

Say, do you remember which type of Trains this is?  (I don't want to hazard
a guess, so I put it in as Accessories/Trains for now.  With the new train
organization from Joshua, it should really be listed as Xv Trains/Accessory
Elements, where X is the voltage.)

For this one, it's gotta be 4.5v trains, so I've fixed it. (9v and 12v
are transformer based).

-- joshua