 Administrative / Database / 293
  Re: 1999 S@H set Info to add

(...) Is that literally where all of the info comes from, including the minifig counts? (...) Hi Jeff, thanks for the info! I have a couple questions... 1. What does the * mean? Does it mean that the new data shown is in conflict with the data (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: 1999 S@H set Info to add

(...) Ya, its all from the first S@H Cat of the year. The one with Spaceport stuff on the cover. (...) D'oh! Did I forget to put that in? Anyways, yes it does. (...) Nope, both from the Catalog. (...) Again this is from the Catalog. I don't know the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.database)