 Administrative / Database / 2721
    Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet —Warren Nagel
   (...) Thank you for your reply, I guess I always thought it would be easy to go back and forth with the information so I didn't pay that much attention that I was updating Peeron and not Lugnet. I like your idea for Lugnet to automatically refresh (...) (16 years ago, 11-Sep-08, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet —David Eaton
   (...) Yeah, I'm not sure how quickly something like that could be done. It's enough of a bite-sized chunk of work that I could see implementing it, although I personally seem to have had my SSH key removed from the LUGNET server, so I'll have to (...) (16 years ago, 11-Sep-08, to lugnet.admin.database)