 Administrative / Database / 252
  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) Also, it's important enough at LSI that the count is listed in each set description in the LEGO Shop At Home catalog. This is actually what I suspected to be the original reason Lou tracked them, actually. -- joshua (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) That's a good reason too! Say, all this speculation about minifigs and what's natural/useful to track led me to go dig up my first Space set listing that I made when I was a kid. FWIW, here it is exactly* as it appeared around Christmastime of (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)