 Administrative / Database / 229
Re: official Star Wars Ep1 set names?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 22:10:50 GMT

Not as weird as the (tm) not appearing after the "Sub" part of "Gungan(tm)
Sub".

I think all the sets, except for Naboo(tm) Swamp, are "machines" and are
(tm)'d as a singular item, where Naboo(tm) Swamp is a conglomeration, not a
specific thing.

Mike

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...

Looking for confirmation (from someone who has an actual copy of the actual
box right in front of them) on the following official names of the SW sets:

These I've double & triple-checked from scans that people have published,
and I think they are 100% correct, but would still appreciate a few more
pairs of eyes:

  7101 Lightsaber™ Duel
  7110 Landspeeder™
  7111 Droid Fighter™
  7121 Naboo™ Swamp
  7128 Speeder Bikes™
  7130 Snowspeeder™
  7131 Anakin's Podracer™
  7141 Naboo Fighter™
  7151 Sith Infiltrator™
  7161 Gungan™ Sub

And these, I have no idea about yet -- definitely need more checking on
these...especially the placement of the ™'s:

  7140 X-Wing Fighter
  7150 TIE Fighter & Y-Wing
  7171 Mos Espa Podrace™

Thanks,
--Todd

p.s.  The set names are (unfortunately) given in all-caps on the boxes, so
this complicates things a teeny tiny bit, but I think TIE is officially all
caps when converted to mixed case, and X-WING converts to X-Wing rather • than
X-wing, right?

pp.s.  Isn't it weird how the ™ in 7121 appears directly after the word
Naboo, but in 7141 it's after the word Fighter?