 Administrative / Database / 228
227  |  229
Subject:
official Star Wars Ep1 set names?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 21:22:53 GMT

Looking for confirmation (from someone who has an actual copy of the actual
box right in front of them) on the following official names of the SW sets:

These I've double & triple-checked from scans that people have published,
and I think they are 100% correct, but would still appreciate a few more
pairs of eyes:

   7101 Lightsaber™ Duel
   7110 Landspeeder™
   7111 Droid Fighter™
   7121 Naboo™ Swamp
   7128 Speeder Bikes™
   7130 Snowspeeder™
   7131 Anakin's Podracer™
   7141 Naboo Fighter™
   7151 Sith Infiltrator™
   7161 Gungan™ Sub

And these, I have no idea about yet -- definitely need more checking on
these...especially the placement of the ™'s:

   7140 X-Wing Fighter
   7150 TIE Fighter & Y-Wing
   7171 Mos Espa Podrace™

Thanks,
--Todd

p.s.  The set names are (unfortunately) given in all-caps on the boxes, so
this complicates things a teeny tiny bit, but I think TIE is officially all
caps when converted to mixed case, and X-WING converts to X-Wing rather than
X-wing, right?

pp.s.  Isn't it weird how the ™ in 7121 appears directly after the word
Naboo, but in 7141 it's after the word Fighter?