 Administrative / Database / 1935
  Missing NXT sets

Hi Several NXT related items are missing from Lugnet & Peeron. Maybe I am doing things wrong but Peeron does not seem to accept inventory submissions on their web form for sets that are not already known. Notable omissions include: From Lego (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Missing NXT sets

Excuse me for following up to myself. In article <hHfbQhACkt5EFw2I@gmail.com>, Tony Naggs <tonynaggs@gmail.com> wrote (...) I have noticed that this set actually exists here: (URL) is not found by searching for sets with "education" or "NXT" in the (...) (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.database)