 Administrative / Database / 1935
1934  |  1936
Subject:
Missing NXT sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:25:22 GMT

Hi

Several NXT related items are missing from Lugnet & Peeron.  Maybe I am
doing things wrong but Peeron does not seem to accept inventory
submissions on their web form for sets that are not already known.

Notable omissions include:
From Lego Mindstorms Education
      http://legoeducation.typepad.com/blog/2006/06/lego_mindstorms.html
LME Software, Item #900077
Education Resource Set, Item #979648
Conversion Cable (3 pk), Item #770323
.2m Connector Cable (3 pk), Item # 991300
.35m Connector Cable (3 pk), Item # 991301
.5m Connector Cable (3 pk), Item # 991293

From Lego shop@home (only for US or Canada so far
      http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?cn=55&d=11&t=5
Rechargeable battery set, Item # K9833

Regards,
Tony
--
  "If you don't know, invent." - Robert Baden-Powell