 Administrative / Database / 1900
Re: Where'd the photos go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
please see also:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=13607

Hi all,

I am only replying to this post although it will apply to all related posts:

The image issue appears to be fixed now. I found a script that does an update on
the image thumbnails (the small pictures you see in the lugnet guide theme lists
and such) about once every day. This script did not work on the new machine, but
as a result did not post an error but rather _deleted_ the thumbnail images.
Very annoying.

After finding where to look, fixing this thing was really easy. Glad to be able
to wipe this off of my list.

Just for the record: I am now working to fix the mosaic maker, which appears to
suffer from a related issue.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Jerry