 Administrative / Database / 190
189  |  191
Subject:
Looking for tools to help with inventorying sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:36:31 GMT

I am looking for tools to help with inventorying sets. The ultimate would of
course be a custom ap which lets one search a parts database somehow. I have
checked out the various parts references, and all of them except Jim Hughes'
Technica involve so many images as to make it difficult to download (I'd
like to not have to tie up my phone line while inventorying sets). I will be
downloading L-DRAW. Besides Jim's, Steve Bliss's, and Lutz Uhlmann's, are
there any other good parts references out there?

Thanks for any pointers.

Frank Filz

p.s. Since I seen any responses to my request for sets to be inventoried,
I'll be starting with the ones which I currently have built (and need to
deconstruct to make room for more construction...), starting with the
smaller sets. I will use existing inventories if they to cross reference any
sets which I have and an inventory already exists.

If you have a request to inventory any of the sets  I've listed (plus the
following new sets - I had another wild Saturday of shoping), let me know...

ADVENTURERS

5936 Spider's Secret

WILD WEST

6716 Weapons Wagon
6712 Sheriff's Showdown
6769 Fort Legoredo (it pays to look in the back of the shelf...)
6746 Chief's Teepee
6761 Bandit's Secret Hideout
6748 oulder Cliff Canyon

AQUASHARKS

6135 Spy Shark

TIME TWISTERS

6497 Twisted Time Train

NINJA

6088 Robber's Retreat

EXPLORIENS

6982 Exploriens Star Ship (this showed up at TRU, apparently either after
having been
                                            returned or found in the back
room)