 Administrative / Database / 189
188  |  190
Subject:
I've got lots of sets to inventory and possibly review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:49:38 GMT

Having just gone wild after exiting my dark ages, I have 50 sets, and am
willing to do inventories and reviews. My priority for inventories would be
the sets which are not previously inventoried, and starting with the smaller
sets. With that said, here are the sets I have (I have attempted a logical
sorting by theme - note that when I submit inventories and/or reviews, I
will properly categorize these sets, just don't feel like the effort right
this minute):

I have noticed already that I will also have some corrections to the Pause
database...  I'll submit those separately as I inventory my sets.

MINDSTORMS

9719 Robotic Invention System
9730 Robo Sports
9732 Extreme Creatures

(note that inventorying these will be made easier by the fact that Lego
contains a full inventory in the back of the books, which the RIS does in
fact match)

TECHNIC

8299 Search Sub w/CD-ROM (presumably the same parts as 8250 Search Sub)
3038 Spider Slayer
8428 Turbo Command (presumably the same parts as 8432)
8277 Giant Model Set

THROWBOTS

8500 Torch
8501 Ski
8502 Turbo
8503 Scuba
8504 Jet
8505 Amazon
8506 Granite
8507 Electro

TIME TRAVELLERS

6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab
6499 Time Tunnelator (presumably the same parts as 6495 less the cheesy time
machine)
6493 Flying Time Vessel

ADVENTURERS

5958 Mummy's Tomb
5918 Scorpion Tracker
5928 Bi-Wing Baron
5988 Pharao's Forbidden Ruins

5902 River Raft
5925 Pontoon Plane
5976 River Expedition

WESTERN

6718 Rain Dance Ridge
6799 Showdown Canyon

TOWN

6555 Sea Hunter
6487 Mountain Rescue
6487 Road Rescue
6556 Scuba Squad
6429 Blaze Responder
6326 Town Folks

SPACE

6919 Planetary Prowler
6979 Interstellar Starfighter

CASTLE

6037 Witch's Windship
6099 Traitor Transport
6007 Bat Lord
6097 Night Lords Castle (x2 - and no, I'm not going to review this twice,
probably should inventory it twice though...)

NINJA

3050 Shanhai Surprize

PIRATE

6280 Imperial Armada (should I have bought the 2nd set the store had....)
6279 Skull Island
6281 Pirate's Perilous Pitfall

TRAIN

4565 Freight & Crane Railway
4559 Cargo railway

GENERAL

2494 400 pc Purple Bucket (hey this isn't in Pause...)
???? Klutz Lego Crazy Action Contraptions

THINGS I DON'T THINK NEED INVENTORYING....

628 Extra Large Base Plate
none 2 bags of mixed used Lego
Several Mega Bloks sets

Frank Filz