 Administrative / Database / 1874
Re: Set 1551, and a general question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 07:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brett Kingery wrote:
Where is the appropriate place to post corrections and additions to the Set
database?

The usual place to post these is admin.database:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/database/

I have a set 1551 sitting in front of me (the little Easter Chick set) that I
dug out of my closet back home last week.  It has 39¢ for a price printed
right on the back of the little baggie, just so that can be added to the
info for the set.

Added to Lugnet. Unfortunately, there is code that rounds the 9 in the price.

My package for this set is different than the one pictured online, but the
Kmart price tag (which is 1/3 missing, including the price itself) covers the
middle section of it, or else I'd scan it in.

Peeron now accepts set pictures. So that would be a great place to submit your
alternate packaging, even with the price sticker. Lugnet prefers to use
instruction cover scans whereever possible, and only allows a single picture per
set.

Also, the name on 7018 is Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent instead
of Giant Viking Ship vs. Midgard Serpent (at least on the box I have).

The LSAH site uses challenges, too. Updated on Lugnet.

Thanks,
Clark