 Administrative / Database / 1839
1838  |  1840
Subject:
moving the ROBOLAB sets, and other notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:51:36 GMT

I'm altering the structure for ROBOLAB products so that teachers who search for
all ROBOLAB products will get the supplemental sets in their return. So, it's
moving from DACTA>ROBOLAB to DACTA>TECHNIC>ROBOLAB. This seems fairly
reasonalble, though there's no indication that it must be moved (i.e., TECHNIC
branding does not appear on packaging).

This actually puts ROBOLAB on the same level as Control Lab which IMHO is a Good
Thing(tm). I'm fixing errors as I go, such as years and prices.

Note: "The LEGO Educational Division" (was Dacta) now sells "MINDSTORMS for
Schools" (was ROBOLAB).

Note: Beware of replacing old ugly pics with pretty new ones because the old are
apt to sport original graphics which I want to keep.

Note: What may appear now to be Mindstorms supplemental items were originally
released by DACTA for teachers to buy extra supplies. (i.e., 9713, 9709,
9833...) Thus they belong under DACTA>TECHNIC>ROBOLAB>Supplemental.