 Administrative / Database / 1831
  Explore sets

It irritates me that the LEGO DUPLO Farm sets still won't all show in one search. What should we do about these "Explore" sets that are actually DUPLO? a) file under LEGO>Explore> b) file under LEGO>DUPLO> c) fix database examples: (URL) originally (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Explore sets

(...) What fixes need to be done to it? Allow a set to be in multiple categories, or something else? (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Explore sets

(...) That's a question with a very long answer. (...) Yes. Ideally, plus keywords. (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Explore sets

(...) I should have put a smiley here. :-) (...) Oh, I forgot. We also have the icky problem of pictures of the packaging. This has happened many, many times (as everyone knows) and it's been difficult to decide what to do. Typically, I vote for (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.database)