 Administrative / Database / 1835
Re: Explore sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger wrote:
On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 04:24:52AM +0000, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
c) fix database

I originally filed them using the accurate (as opposed to common)
data, but I did so with the assumption that the DB would be
upgraded by now.

I vote for 'C'.

What fixes need to be done to it?

That's a question with a very long answer.

Allow a set to be in multiple categories

Yes. Ideally, plus keywords.