 Administrative / Database / 1828
DB updates: Therapy sets 90-96, kindergarten sets 094-096
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:18:34 GMT

Please update the names for the following sets, they are currently listed with ?
as the name:

91 Therapy I with buildingbox 2-5 years.
Also includes Duplo

92 Therapy II with buildingbox 5-7 years.

93 Therapy III with buildingbox 7- years.

94 Therapy I without buildingbox 2-5 years.
Also includes Duplo

95 Therapy II without buildingbox 5-7 years.

96 Therapy III without buildingbox 7- years.
(note the picture for this set is wrong and should be the same as the others,
the current picture shows set 096 which is different)

Source:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=91_1&v=z
with translation assistance from Jesper Kjaer.

Also, set 90 is listed on Lugnet as Super Set, in the ad linked above it is
called:
90 Therapy-buildingbox in wood with 2 compartments. Size 9 x 51 x 31 cm

-------------------

From a separate series, please add the following set ands update the name of the
following ? set:

Add
094 Kindergarten Assortment for Children to 3 years.

095 Kindergarten Assortment for Children to 5 years.

Update
096 Playgroup box.

Source:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=096_1&v=z

The 507 & 508 sets shown in that pic are dated 1973 on Lugnet, but I don't know
where that info comes from.

Thanks,
Clark