 Administrative / Database / 1813
  DB addition - Bionicle 8715 Ultimate Creatures Accessory Kit

Please add the following set to the database. 8715 Ultimate Creatures Accessory Kit Figs: 0 Pieces: 400+ (as stated on the can) Year: 2005 Retail: $19.99 This is a US-TRU exclusive set. Source: bzpower.com, maskofdestiny.com I have a pending Peeron (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: DB addition - Bionicle 8715 Ultimate Creatures Accessory Kit

(...) Actually that would not be a good idea. One of my fellow BZP Admins has 13 of these tubs and has confirmed the inventory varies from tub to tub, just like the last TRU tub 8711 (that Peeron has an inventory listed for). M (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: DB addition - Bionicle 8715 Ultimate Creatures Accessory Kit

(...) Thanks for the info. I've added a note to both of the Peeron inventories. Peeron is working on a method to better track variable sets. As shown in the discussions on Lugnet there is great interest in what may be in these types of sets. If you (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: DB addition - Bionicle 8715 Ultimate Creatures Accessory Kit

(...) My label has "Set" over "Kit". I've fixed the LUGNET entry, and you should probably fix the Peeron entry to match. bzpower uses 'kit', but you can just BARELY read 'set' in the photo of the label there, too. -- joshua (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.database)