 Administrative / Database / 1815
Re: DB addition - Bionicle 8715 Ultimate Creatures Accessory Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Clark Stephens wrote:

I have a pending Peeron inventory waiting for this set addition.

Actually that would not be a good idea. One of my fellow BZP Admins has 13 of
these tubs and has confirmed the inventory varies from tub to tub, just like the
last TRU tub 8711 (that Peeron has an inventory listed for).