 Administrative / Database / 1712
1711  |  1713
Subject:
New Dacta sets for the database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 06:05:00 GMT

Please add the following Dacta sets to the database:

1013 Numbers and Symbols
1015 Letters Large
1018 Letters Small
1049 Boats - 247 elements
1051 3+ Universal Set - 402 elements
1053 3+ Small Universal Set - 134 elements
1056 5+ Unversal Set
1087 6 Base Bricks 8 x 16
1089 3+ Basic Figures - 24 pieces

Source 1985 Dacta catalog scan posted by Mich.a on the 1000steine site:
http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/dacta/aah

There are also pictures for 1055, 1065, and 1091, which are currently listed in
the database without photos.

Mich has posted several pages from his Dacta catalog collection. I'll be posting
more requests here as I have time to go through those pages & compare numbers.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or need the information presented
differently.

Thanks,
Clark