 Administrative / Database / 1704
  New set for the database - 1929

I found this little bag in an old collection. - And the model :-) Number 1929 - And copyright states 1988 - It has a total of 13 bricks. It could be a 25 year promotional for a toyshop in Denmark - But I'm not sure. Image can be seen at (URL) Per (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: New set for the database - 1929

(...) Per, Is the red brick with a white X on it a printed brick or a sticker? If it is a printed brick, could you get a picture of it for my gallery? (URL) my Vintage Parts pages, submissions always welcome: (URL) ever expanding Visual Parts Helper (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.database)