 Administrative / Database / 1706
Re: New set for the database - 1929
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 05:13:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Per Langkilde wrote:
I found this little bag in an old collection. - And the model :-)

Number 1929 - And copyright states 1988 - It has a total of 13 bricks.

It could be a 25 year promotional for a toyshop in Denmark - But I'm not sure.

Image can be seen at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=702770

Regards
Per Langkilde

Per,
Is the red brick with a white X on it a printed brick or a sticker?
If it is a printed brick, could you get a picture of it for my gallery?

Thanks,
Clark

Visit my Vintage Parts pages, submissions always welcome:

My ever expanding Visual Parts Helper - minifigs, heads, torsos, colors, trees,
flags, and wheels:
http://www.isodomos.com