 Administrative / Database / 1613
Re: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 00:08:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Don Heyse wrote:

Whoa!  Caught me off guard with an actual reply.

Always gotta keep ya guessing. :)

So then this one

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4/3794.gif

should probably have been done up with black edges like most of the
other non-transparent parts?

Yes.

For example:

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4/3023.gif

Any chance this issue will be fixed up someday?

Umm, probably?  The current issue is the sheer size of all the image
files.  Partsref isn't too bright -- it can't generate images on the fly
(although there have been discussions in that direction).

It hurts my eyes.

I feel your pain. ;)

BTW, the *intended* colors are all at this page:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/colors/

Steve