 Administrative / Database / 1592
  exact piece count for 12V trainset 7725 from 1981

Hello there, Tonight (CET) I will start an auction fo set 7725, but before this set will leave my home and put a big smile on a Lego fan's face, I want to share some information with you! Finally we'll have an exact piece count for this set: LEGO > (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.database)