 Administrative / Database / 1592
1591  |  1593
Subject:
exact piece count for 12V trainset 7725 from 1981
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:29:46 GMT

Hello there,

Tonight (CET) I will start an auction fo set 7725, but before this set will
leave my home and put a big smile on a Lego fan's face, I want to share some
information with you!

Finally we'll have an exact piece count for this set:

LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 12v > Train Set
7725  Electric Passenger Train

Elements:
485

Figures:
1

Released:
1981

List Price:
approx. 70 USD (in 1981)

Thanks for reading and/or putting this into the database!

Greetings from Holland

Erik "Bengh Zeran" Boons
Member 1386