 Administrative / Database / 1564
1563  |  1565
Subject:
2003 Racers not in database?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:08:25 GMT

Bought a stack of new small sets at Target today, including one of the
new Racers sets. And I find it isn't in the database. In fact, none of
the newest Racers appear to be in the database. But I can only provide
info for the one I bought:

8350 Pro-Stunt 30 pcs, 1 fig, $4

I can provide a box scan if you like. I can also provide box scans for
the other new sets I bought today which I note are missing images in the
database: 4475, 4476, 4484, 4485, 4486, 4487, and 7409. Just let me know
what specs for the images and where to send them.

QP

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com