 Administrative / Database / 1563
Re: Who is in charge for adding sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:34:37 GMT

Mark P wrote:

Just curious, the additions seem to be random latley. I posted info on the
Bionicle Nuva Mask packs, and a scan of the box front back in Sept. with no
results. I know Todd and Suz are busy - but I seem to recall there were
other people that helped out with adding sets...

I'm one of the folks who has edit permission now. I admit to a level of
randomness. If information arrives at a time I have some free moments, I
take care of it.

One thing which sure would be handy is a web site where folks could
submit information, which then has check boxes for the admins to
indicate complete, perhaps with a little comment box.

Frank