 Administrative / Database / 1539
Re: Set info. for Coca Cola promotional soccer sets distributed in Japan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:04:17 GMT

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Masahiro Sekiguchi wrote:

Today, I noticed the LUGNET Guide has only one set info. (#4447) out of
30 promotional LEGO sets that were distributed as Coca Cola's promotion
synchronized with World Cup Soccer Games in Japan.  So, I made a list
of the 30 sets for inclusion in the set database.

#4447 is currently classified as LEGO > ? > ?...  I'd like to suggest
LEGO > SYSTEM > Soccer (Football) > {Promotional} > {Coca Cola}.

All sets are in polybag and released in 2002.  Sets #4443 through #4457,
#4471, and #4472 contain one minifig each.  Sets #4458 through #4470
have no minifigs.

Are these the actual names (translated from the Japanese)?  Would it be
accurate to substitute
DF = Defender (Downfielder?)
MF = Midfielder
FW = Forward
GK = Goal Keeper
?  Those would be easier to understand. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

---