 Administrative / Database / 1526
  Problem with Set 4722

I noticed a slight error in the database for set 4722. The database says it has 73 pieces, but I am looking at the box right now and it says that it only has 68. Or is the box in error? (Hey, it could happen.) Peeron says 73 too, so maybe the box is (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Problem with Set 4722

(...) Well, we do take the box number as canon. Data updated. Does the box have a set name on it? We also prefer the US set name from the box. Also, when I add the Peeron inventory, I get 71 pieces. A minifig head and hairpiece can immediately be (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.database)