 Administrative / Database / 1527
Re: Problem with Set 4722
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:57:57 GMT

Jason Spears wrote:

I noticed a slight error in the database for set 4722.  The database says it
has 73 pieces, but I am looking at the box right now and it says that it only
has 68.

Or is the box in error?  (Hey, it could happen.)  Peeron says 73 too, so maybe
the box is wrong. Anyways, thought somebody would be interested.

Well, we do take the box number as canon. Data updated. Does the box
have a set name on it? We also prefer the US set name from the box.

Also, when I add the Peeron inventory, I get 71 pieces. A minifig head
and hairpiece can immediately be removed from the count because of the
way TLC normally counts parts. I'm also guessing that the cardboard
backdrop isn't counted by TLC.

Frank