 Administrative / Database / 1501
  Re: Partsref Update

Steve, I found a bug with the Keywords in the PartsRef ("(URL) specifically for a DAT file I encoded. Part # 3626bps2.dat, "Minifig Head with SW Brown Eyebrows Pattern", is supposed to have the _entire_phrase_ "Luke Skywalker (2000)" as a Keyword (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Partsref Update

(...) I believe that Luke Skywalker(R) and Obi-Wan Kenobi(R) are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm corporation. Using them in the database without their (R) symbols may be a bad idea. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Partsref Update

(...) But using them in a search reference *with* their (R) symbols may make them unfindable... Steve (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Partsref Update

Two things: 1. There is a bug in the program that builds the Partsref data. It appears to treat the first KEYWORDS differently than the other lines. For the first line, multi-word keys are not broken up. In the second and succeeding lines, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)