 Administrative / Database / 1488
Re: Set List Export?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 04:12:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Steve Barber writes:

[snipped info about importing into Excel, thanks]

Now, if only I had a little script that grabbed my set list, and used
that
to iterate against Peeron inventories, I could have a master parts list
for my collection that would tell me at a glance which set box to look
in for
that obscure piece I'm looking for to finish my model . . . .

You keep your LEGO parts in their original set boxes????

ROSCO