 Administrative / Database / 1479
Re: I hate to nag, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Jeff Jardine writes:
I made this post three weeks ago:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/database/?n=1457

You DB gatekeeper folk are probably quite busy - I just want to make sure
this wasn't overlooked.

Jeff J

Sorry 'bout that. I don't want you to think we're not listening, or are in
outer space, or something.. Just very busy.

The db is possibly my fav LUGNET work to do, so it's absolutely on my mind.
often it's only after doing some yuckie chore that I reward myself by taking
time to scan a couple boxes, add prices, dates or whatever.

Right now, we're embarrassingly behind in adding 2002 sets, so those will
probably be dealt with first.

I really, really, really appreciate your help. And I hope it won't be too
long before we have a system here that allows for more direct community data
contributions.

-Suz