 Administrative / Database / 1457
Re: unlisted Basic sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 16:11:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger writes:
On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 09:07:12PM +0000, Jeff Jardine wrote:
I have four tiny Basic sets that are not in the Lugnet database:
1521
1514
1522
1495

Should I take pics of them?  I will if someone will update the db.

sure - pics, and more info :)

Okay, here's my brickshelf folder with my basic sets:

set 1495: 24 pcs
set 1514: 42 pcs
set 1521: 22 pcs
set 1522: 40 pcs

I forgot to check the dates on the four smallest sets..  I think it is 1987 or
1988 on all of them, but I'll check them tonight to be sure.
The inventories are given on the tops of the boxes.  They were originally
priced at $CDN 4 each.

The Lugnet DB is short on data for sets 517 and 527, too.
set 517: 115 pcs (not 175), $CDN 11
set 527: 191 pcs, $CDN 21

Is there anything else I can provide?  I'm still a rookie with a digital
camera, so don't be afraid to tell me if these pics stink.  I can take some
pics with some natural light this weekend, if necessary.

Also... (I posted about these a while ago)
My set 735 says 517 pcs.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/MISB/0735c.jpg

and I have these shots of 832 and 834:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/MISB/0832a.jpg