 Administrative / Database / 1436
    Re: Lugnet stopped updating their database ? Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Yeah, it's basically the same for us. Though unreleased sets may not be a priority, they do happen. Like when Brad Justus holds up a box at BrickFest... I think Jenn Boger had the Retroliner entered in under a minute. :-) I'd like LUGNET's set (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Lugnet stopped updating their database ? —Vincent Demmink
   Dear all, I would like to thank you all for your reactions. I agree upon the fact that Lugnet has a long term database which is correct. We use lugnet to maintain our database, and do this with lots of pleasure. (...) This shows that Lugnet is an (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.admin.database)