 Administrative / Database / 1424
  Re: Name for Set 10019

(...) Ya, the box name is the most official form of the name. Names from S@H are catalog names, and they're not always correct. Let's put Tantive IV in the name field (with a TM if it's there on the box) and include Rebel Blockade Runner in curlies (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Alternate Set Names [was Re: Name for Set 10019]

(...) Then something similar should be done for set 1355? Every box I've ever seen for it says "Temple of Gloom", but for the past several catalogs (and, I see, at shop.lego.com) S@H has called it "Temple Escape Studio" (you've got to wonder if (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.database)