 Administrative / Database / 1389
    Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com] Suzanne D. Rich
   In lugnet.admin.database, Thomas Garrison writes: [snip post (URL) thanks for your comments! My propper reply will take longer than I have right now, but I just want to leave a few facts w/you, regarding the db.. - There are admin notes in the set (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com] —Kyle Beatty
     (...) Annual CD? That sounds nifty! I'm assuming that is not a product, but a tool for Lego and their distro's use. -Kyle (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com] Suzanne D. Rich
     (...) Right, it's not a product. It's a CD set of official source imagery for a year's products. I don't know what the official deal is with it. They seem like a fairly standard art-department archive for internal distribution. I believe they're (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET —Thomas Garrison
   Old suggestion(s) regarding tracking quality of database information. (URL) Garrison Remove caps to reply. (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)