 Administrative / Database / 1386
    Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com] —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Okay, now I really have to propose this idea that's been banging around in my head for the past few weeks. The motivations come, in part, from my work organizing and grading my EQMM collection[1] and from reading the LUGNET Plan[2]. I think (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

        Sticker Scans [was Newish Idea for LUGNET] —Horst Lehner
     Hello TWS, hello everybody, let me say that I think your data quality tracking idea makes a lot of sense to me. Of course, you are also right when you say that its implementation will take a dedicated team, lead by someone with the right set of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com] Suzanne D. Rich
   In lugnet.admin.database, Thomas Garrison writes: [snip post (URL) thanks for your comments! My propper reply will take longer than I have right now, but I just want to leave a few facts w/you, regarding the db.. - There are admin notes in the set (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com] —Kyle Beatty
     (...) Annual CD? That sounds nifty! I'm assuming that is not a product, but a tool for Lego and their distro's use. -Kyle (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com] Suzanne D. Rich
     (...) Right, it's not a product. It's a CD set of official source imagery for a year's products. I don't know what the official deal is with it. They seem like a fairly standard art-department archive for internal distribution. I believe they're (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET —Thomas Garrison
   Old suggestion(s) regarding tracking quality of database information. (URL) Garrison Remove caps to reply. (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)