 Administrative / Database / 13
  Piece-name Question

This is kind of an odd question, I think. In Tim Vattima's inventory of set #1782, the TRU-almost-exclusive Divers Discovery Station, has some interesting part names. This inventory is at (URL). And a picture of the set is at, of course, (URL). One (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Piece-name Question

I usually follow the same pattern. LDraw then Auczilla. If all else fails, then I start thinking about a name. Usually it is something rather descriptive in a general sort of way. I try to avoid set specific names to make it as easy for the new user (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)