 Administrative / Database / 1282
  something odd about the links here

Go to this page ... (URL) note the links under the piece count ("Lego", "Studios", and "?"). Try clicking on one of them. I think its trying to take me to notes about the generic category (e.g. "Studios") where no such page exists. I think the "v=n" (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: something odd about the links here

(...) looks like it to me... once I try it without the v=n, it does work ok... doh! (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database)