 Administrative / Database / 1283
Re: something odd about the links here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 02:02:10 GMT

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 01:57:12AM +0000, Ray Sanders wrote:
Go to this page ...

<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=1355_1&v=n>

note the links under the piece count ("Lego", "Studios", and "?"). Try clicking
on one of them. I think its trying to take me to notes about the generic
category (e.g. "Studios") where no such page exists. I think the "v=n" is
extraneous when going to a theme listing. Am I right ?

looks like it to me...  once I try it without the v=n, it does work
ok...

doh!

--
Dan Boger