 Administrative / Database / 1275
    Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars —Josh Baakko
   (...) I think the MOT's are only classified as the train locomotives that you can decide the colors of. The train cars are MOT cars, but only one color. Josh (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

        Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) Even though it plainly states "My Own Train" on the box? Perhaps they intend it to be a whole train that you customize, not just the engine. "I'll take a large blue engine, blue tender, 6 hopper cars and a caboose please" (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database)