 Administrative / Database / 1239
  Re: Image for set 759 is incorrect

(...) Thanks, Larry. I'll dig up a new pic. I used those cabinets and trays at the Lab. Wish I had em now... they were nice quality. Snazzy on a desk. -Suz (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Image for set 759 is incorrect

(...) I may need to recant a bit.. it MAY have been 760 that I got in Italy and gave to Horst rather than 759 (Both of those are marked cabinet... maybe they are different sizes??) (...) Agreed. It was just weight that stopped me from taking it (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.admin.database)