 Administrative / Database / 1239
Re: Image for set 759 is incorrect
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 03:04:27 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/759

As you can see, it has the 758 image.

I cannot be sure but I think 759 is the white formica/pressboard cabinet
that the red 757 and blue 758 trays go into. (it is titled "storage cabinet"
in the listing so it's SOME sort of cabinet)

(while I was in Italy I bought one of those cabinets and 3 of the 4 trays it
needed, but ended up giving it to Horst L because he had the other tray and
it was too heavy to bring back with me)

Horst probably still has the box it came in and could verify the number.

Hope that helps.

++Lar

Thanks, Larry. I'll dig up a new pic.

I used those cabinets and trays at the Lab. Wish I had em now... they
were nice quality. Snazzy on a desk.

-Suz