 Administrative / Database / 1201
    Re: Custom Created Set Reference —Dan Boger
   (...) Sharing the information doesn't mean spending the time to create a database for it... I think a newsgroup is more in line for that, but I guess that's what .build is for... :) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Custom Created Set Reference —Scott Sanburn
   (...) Well, I think it would be neat to have a separate page for fan inspired creations that are available to be bought. While it should not be part of the original LEGO set database, it could be it's own. I would suppose models that are submitted (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)