 Administrative / Database / 116
  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) Wow! -- how many kids get to have that kind of a LEGO-geek discussion with their dad? :) Your categorizations above sound a lot better than colors! :) (...) I'm probably using the wrong terminology -- This whole OO-data-modeling thing is still (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) It all started harmlessly enough ;-) I said, "there are red ninjas and blue ninjas, the old ones are blue, the new ones are red..." and Nik said, "no there aren't Dad, there are no blue ninjas", and I said "what?" and he told me about the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) I have a couple of thoughts on the time classification 1) apply a full range of tags - first appearance, last appearance (in a catalogue, end of promo, etc), last available (retail), last available (S@H), last seen (auction/sale). This I think (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)