 Administrative / Database / 1141
    Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time —Todd Lehman
   (...) I made this last night, but I didn't spend much time making it pretty: (URL) zig-zagging red line through the middle is the median (the 50th percentile); the vertical red I-shaped lines represent the 16th and 84th percentiles; the magenta (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

        Re: Top 50 LEGO sets of all time —Ross Crawford