 Administrative / Database / 1090
Re: New Lego Guide Look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 03:39:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> writes:
How about if the search returns a single set the stuff displays on the same
page, otherwise you get links?

That was actually the first place I discovered the bottleneck -- even on a
single page.  I'm talking a difference of 0.15 seconds vs. 0.80 seconds in
some cases (only to get worse as things grow).  And it was 10 times worse on
the multiple-sets-at-once views -- some of the Star Wars views showing 10
Full-mode sets at once were taking 9 seconds of CPU time.

--Todd